Tuesday, February 21, 2012

End of Day 1

The end of the day went pretty well. We stareted off by blogging about the beginning of the day. Ms. Luongo talked about create blogs and then wordle. Wordle was fun to do. We typed or paste words from the book we are teaching with a partner. The book my partner and I will be teaching is Jasper's Beanstalk. I wish I had the book with me. Last night I took it out of my bookbag. The book we chose usually stays in my bookbag so I can have it for class, but for some odd reason I decided to remove it from my bookbag. Today went swell!! I feel accomplished with using bloggng and wordle; more so wordle than blogs! I am getting the hang of it! Right now Ms. Luongo is telling students to "keep written, sorry I have to be a pain"...with a smile. She is always smiling!! My brain is fried. Any moment now I am ready for her to say we can stop written. I wish my friend Aziza would get her blogging site together..know its frustrating her! YES FINALLLY CAN STOP TYPING!! Until next time folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment